of this earthly world..

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My first...

Blow off
(I was the 'blowee') hehe

* happened recently, told subtly, but (man!) heartbreakingly and ego-shatteringly humiliating.
I wasn't technically courting. Pero kaya siguro sa mga lalake lang ang panliligaw? Guys probably could handle rejections better.

* sucks.


Anti-depressant

* are not medications but methods -> learning new skills and hanging out.

I am trying to convert negative emotions to motivations for learning new skills: rollerblading, skating, and academic, serious writing required for my would-be profession.

* is, so far, working


Workshop class

* is a curriculum requirement
I have enlisted in a creative non-fiction class that requires writing substantial essays to pass. This means practicing and studying stylistics for my writing. (So in sync with my anti-depression method - thanks to fate! )

* will, i sure hope so, not be my first failed educ subject.


Blog

* Since I have chicken-scratch for a penmanship, and I have few paper and pens lying around.

* Since highlighting a word for thesaurus is way better than skimming a yellowed dictionary.

* Since comments and critiques from friends, hopefully, would improve my writing prowess.

* To, maybe, record some of my life's events.


And thus, my first

Post.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi liz. i miss you!

12:22 AM  
Blogger Elman said...

haha... iisa pa lang post ni liz. nakakatamad mag-update no? hehehe

11:08 AM  
Blogger Mi said...

<3

Lagi kong nakakalimutan. Lagi kasi kitang kasama eh.

I seldom check my own blog too. :<

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home