of this earthly world..

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A not-so-updated update

There were no entries during the sem because acads stuff and choir activities, (and gimiks) ate up my time. Plus, I forgot my username AND password for this blog. So for those asking for updates, sorry ngayon lang. hehe

[okay, enough excuses]

For the past three months, I fell in love with:

(harder) my friends.
Just had a memorable birthday in years. Thanks particularly to Earl (pisay tropa), Cess (choirmate) and the rest of the choir mems, and to my upcircuitbarkada. Tenku u sobra mga tsong!

Magic.
I have chosen magic as a topic for a 2000-word essay in my creative writing class. This is a cliche but I'm gonna say it anyway - there's magic in magic! The people, skills, trade, and culture involved -everything - is just so amazing and fascinating. Learned a lot from my researches and gained a new outlook on magic because of the paper. It was a wonderful experience! Thanks to Ige and his referrals, I got a 1.25 for the course.

A magician.
Hmmm.. I know 'love' is too strong a word, so, let's just say I got infatuated with him.
He's a certain celebrity magician who has been uber-helping me with my paper. He's completely ignoring me now though.
Still, I hope to be his assistant someday. Looking forward to the day he'll cut me into two.
*sigh*..... "Why Can't It Be (the two of us)?"

Now we know, an essay could induce stupidity. hehe
(just my tatlong-bente singko)

I might post my two essays here. One is a profile on a cancer survivor, and the other is, as I have mentioned earlier, about magic. But they're going to be a long read. (At least my blog's now updated). hehe


7 Comments:

Blogger Elman said...

woohoo! may update na! :D

at 1.25 ka pala dun. galing naman!

6:18 PM  
Blogger semantically-incoherent said...

unang reply ko sa comment. :D

Oo nga e. nagulat din ako, kasi super taas ng standard ng prof ko! As in bawat transition from paragraph to paragraph kahit within a paragraph pa, pinapansin niya.

Tapos kapag madami na mali ang grammar, hindi na niya pinagtitiyagaan basahin.

(watta mahabang reply na ata) hehe

3:52 AM  
Blogger May said...

hi! nabasa ko na may update ko na so yey!

10:15 AM  
Blogger oNiN said...

welcome back! :)

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still, I hope to be his assistant someday. Looking forward to the day he'll cut me into two.

panalo! *_*

12:12 AM  
Blogger Mi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Mi said...

LIZ. OK. THIS YEAR I HONESTLY FORGOT ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY. The past years, I remember, although sometimes I forget to text. But this year.... I really forgot!!! WAAAAHHHH I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!

T_T

I won't make excuses. But... I hope you have more fun birthdays in the succeeding years! :D

LOVE YOU.

And.. I know when it is. :) I just forgot *about* it. Big difference. :D

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home